New member from tampa fl.... Customizing accord sedan need help lol

lexus_lei

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here living in the tampa fl area. I am a lexus enthusiast at heart (no offense to any members here lol) I love lexus and especially love to modify and customize the gs400 and 430 series. Anyhow, I recently sold an is350 to a lady fom Texas and she loved my work so much she shipped me her 99 accord sedan to modify for her. I joined this forum to learn about the accord, research, see what works what doesn't etc. I have plans to put another front and rear body kit on the accord (buddy club front and rear will be for sale soon) suspension rims brand new pearl white paint job full black leather etc. so just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully gain knowledge maybe meet some cool people!!!

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Welcome to 6ga. Sounds like you're wanting to go with a VIP style. When I get the chance I'll link some members ride that have a vip style. I'm kinda going for that right now but I'm not even close to done. I like lexus too. I love the 1uz and 2jz. Id like an ls400,gs300, gs400, sc300, or sc400.

lexus_lei

Reaction score
Thanks Jordan and hi. Yes I like the vip look although I like to modify with the clean and classy look, kinda subtle I guess.. Like how your car is. I would greatly appreciate you linking me up w some of the other members so I can view and maybe discuss with them their mods. I like the headlights you have did you black them out yourself/buy jdm style? Also, can these headlights just take a plug n play hid it no problems? I mean is the plastic housing ok to accept hids in these headlights? Thanks for the feedback/response.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thanks Jordan and hi. Yes I like the vip look although I like to modify with the clean and classy look, kinda subtle I guess.. Like how your car is. I would greatly appreciate you linking me up w some of the other members so I can view and maybe discuss with them their mods. I like the headlights you have did you black them out yourself/buy jdm style? Also, can these headlights just take a plug n play hid it no problems? I mean is the plastic housing ok to accept hids in these headlights? Thanks for the feedback/response.

Thank-you. I did paint the housing black. I had an hid kit for awhile and it's okay. I did a retrofit on my head so now they have projectors and I can see eveything at night. This mod can be a little spendy but well worth it. If you're on Instagram check out sd_retrofits

james'99

Reaction score
Thank-you. I did paint the housing black. I had an hid kit for awhile and it's okay. I did a retrofit on my head so now they have projectors and I can see eveything at night. This mod can be a little spendy but well worth it. If you're on Instagram check out sd_retrofits

Welcome! +1 on retro fits. That's gonna be the way to go for you I think!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Mmm fresh paint. I don't know if coupe vs sedan hood would make the difference with that gap in the front, but I would consider painting the rad support bar black or installing some mesh in there to hide it. Kind of looks unfinished imo. Doesn't look bad otherwise though.

I know you said you didn't plan to lower the car, but the body kit will look more at home if you did. Body kits are too aggressive to not lower a car imo.

Last edited:
Back