Tire Reviews

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
look into the toyo celsius line.. that tire is all season, but has the 3 peak mountain snowflake symbol (for harsh winter conditions)

I would except that my old tires and rims are in the back of my truck, and the new tires are sitting in my shop waiting to go in the truck in the morning (after it quits raining).

The way I looked at it was, since the car already has the 4x4 ride height, it might as well get an "off road" looking tire.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
look into the toyo celsius line.. that tire is all season, but has the 3 peak mountain snowflake symbol (for harsh winter conditions)

I was going to look at them, but the new Generals already arrived. Yesterday I took them and my rims to Goodyear, and they finally got around to calling me today to tell me they were ready. I suspect the tire guy mounted 2 wrong, since they are directionals. I got them on today, and while they raised the car up an inch, they also filled the wheel wells up.:pics-stfu:
So here's a pic of them.
10pcyso.jpg

2wmhxcm.jpg

I should also mention these tires are made in Germany. :) So I have American tires, made in Germany, on my Japanese built car.

Last edited:
Back