Windshield Banners/Thoughts

Accordx

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to hear people's opinions on windshield banners/vinyls. I currently have a small vinyl in the top corner of my front windshield and a larger vinyl on the rear window of my silver coupe. I've been thinking about getting a white Speedhunters katakana banner for my front windshield for a while now. It may be a bit too ricey but I think it'll look fine and give my car a little more character than it already has. I know there's some questions as to the legality of a banner/large vinyl, in WA for me I think it's technically illegal? Not really sure but I'm not too worried about getting pulled over for it. If anyone has a banner or an opinion on them, let me know! :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
if you're allowed to have a tint strip at the top of your windshield in your state, then a banner should be fine as well. there's usually an allowed amount of inches down from the top of the windshield. as long as it's not a 'honda' or 'accord' banner, go for it :lawl:

Gradfien

Reaction score
if you're allowed to have a tint strip at the top of your windshield in your state, then a banner should be fine as well. there's usually an allowed amount of inches down from the top of the windshield. as long as it's not a 'honda' or 'accord' banner, go for it :lawl:
Why not a honda or accord banner? Just curious . If I ever got a banner I think I woul do a accord one or falken just because their logo is cool.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Agree, but that's better than the ones that say '****ing classy' or some other dumb lifestyle motto in script.

Gradfien

Reaction score
Im of the opinion that just about anything is good as long as you can back it up. If you really like honda why not advertise but it better be a honda. If its falken you had better be using falken tires preferably performance ones. A banner across the top of a rear window is the only type of sticker I even like.
v8 killer was the best ones, but you better be able to beat a vast majority of v8's before putting it on.
Just my opinion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, i mean, if it's what you like then go for it. my cheesy comment is just my opinion, i'm not saying i'll dislike someone or their car for it, it's just not something i'd personally do. i definitely agree on using the product you're advertising though, and i understand why people would get a 'honda' or 'accord' banner in that respect. i just feel like that's already known via the badging and people could be a little more creative...like how op wants to get the katakana speedhunters banner. plenty of people will talk shit about getting that simply because it's speedhunters and people are dicks :lawl: but i think it'd be cool; definitely different/unique. the only windshield banner i ever had was for a small, local car club i was in with a few friends.

Last edited:

Accordx

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's feedback. I do see a lot of civics with Honda banners so I personally am not a huge fan of those. I can see why someone would want an accord banner but I probably wouldn't get one. Considering I've got a 4cyl accord I know I might get some hate for a Speedhunters banner but I guess if I like it then who cares :shrug:

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Speed and acceleration are vastly different. Related but difference. Now if it was acceleration hunters than that's different.

You don't have to accelerate fast to go fast. My old 1995 4 banger Camry could do 130mph in its prime. 120mph in its not prime. That's fairly fast. But it would take some time to get there.

In the end. Who are you trying to impress if anybody. Personally I don't give a crap what anyone thinks. Haters gonna hate.

Truck people hate on loud Hondas. And I hate on loud trucks that make a lot of noise but go nowhere. Truck ricers I call them

Accordx

Reaction score
Speed and acceleration are vastly different. Related but difference. Now if it was acceleration hunters than that's different.

You don't have to accelerate fast to go fast. My old 1995 4 banger Camry could do 130mph in its prime. 120mph in its not prime. That's fairly fast. But it would take some time to get there.

In the end. Who are you trying to impress if anybody. Personally I don't give a crap what anyone thinks. Haters gonna hate.

Truck people hate on loud Hondas. And I hate on loud trucks that make a lot of noise but go nowhere. Truck ricers I call them

You've got a very good point there, like I said, as long as I like it I don't think anything anyone will say is gonna change that. Just interesting to get some other opinions :waytogo:

Back