The Stang Updated

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
do i need to bring the marauder out to the mountains? lololloololol :lawl:

Haha, you just might have to! :lawl:

I always loved that color, i used to see one pass through Corona in the morning all the time, looked just like yours; I think it was a Cobra though...nice upgrade :thumbup:

a little confused: you did the PI swap or the Cobra swap? :thinking:

HondaGus

Reaction score
Haha, you just might have to! :lawl:

I always loved that color, i used to see one pass through Corona in the morning all the time, looked just like yours; I think it was a Cobra though...nice upgrade :thumbup:

a little confused: you did the PI swap or the Cobra swap? :thinking:

they never made Dark Green Cobras,

i did a PI swap with boltons

4v swap when i find a wrecked cobra

corona im always around there with the stang!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
what was wrong with what I had typed??? I can sei peeps getin annoyyed if their r lotz of gramatticall errorss..

Nothing at all, grammar was not what I was going for. I was basically just saying yeah, anyone who tries to say an Accord is faster than a Mustang is an idiot...BUT REALLY, we shouldn't be comparing these two cars to BEGIN WITH, and anyone who tries to put them in the same realm is foolish. So I was really just trying to break this cluster**** of a thread down to its basic elements, which is let's all just let these two cars be what they are. Sorry for the confusion lol.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
welcome back... i remember your cord... i think you left when i just came to the board

i love mustangs... i always wanted one... i dont know why people are hating on them... mustangs are the best all around the track cars... they own the drag strip and with the proper suspension mods, they can own the circuit.. so i dont know what every1 else is complaining about

keep it clean man and dont race on the street... last i would hate to see it getting wrecked in an accident or impounded for racing on city streets...

one con is mustangs to suck in snow... there is a 45 degree hill by me and i love seeing all the rwd cars fail trying to get up hill... i remember i had to help push a mustang and a g35 to get out of their own apartment complex lol. I live in NYC so i think thats y i never gotone

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
You know what the best Mustang is right?
Shelby GT500 Super Snake
7.jpg

Back