D2 Racing Big Brake Kit 6 Piston

Michael_accord

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm the same person who won june/july ride of the month and i'm pretty sure i had mentioned that i will be getting a big brake kit and as mentioned it has happened and even got the calipers powdercoated via D2 themselves so its as expected....perfect. Here it is and install was easy as cake. I love it when i am boosting around town doesn't feel like my brakes are being stressed and car just feels more secure when i brake. can go from 100 to 0 in seconds.

304mm rotor
6 Pot caliper
Stainless steel lines

6xt1xl.jpg

Dog sshoot lol :)
2m5f613.jpg

2ecg6lg.jpg

What comes with it.
2zedu0n.jpg

14ageh3.jpg

11hvw2v.jpg

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
Hope you didn't leave the rear rotors stock............

are you saying that for performance or aesthetic reasons?
Performance wise i think stock rears are fine, pretty sure our split is 70/30 frnt/rear. i agree aesthetically but just some slotted rear rotors would still look kinda ehh, the pilot rear rotor upgrade and maybe powdercoated factory calipers would be sweet, but i think the pilot upgrade is only for 5 lugs :/

SykVSyx

Reaction score
are you saying that for performance or aesthetic reasons?
Performance wise i think stock rears are fine, pretty sure our split is 70/30 frnt/rear. i agree aesthetically but just some slotted rear rotors would still look kinda ehh, the pilot rear rotor upgrade and maybe powdercoated factory calipers would be sweet, but i think the pilot upgrade is only for 5 lugs :/

Purely aesthetic. That is a huge front rotor, and to leave the stock one on the rear, just doesn't look right.

Mind you, with that new front setup, who is really going to pay attention to what's on the rear, anyway!

I did talk to Michael about 5-lug, but I think he mentioned he was staying 4-lug, for now.

cg6soldado

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm the same person who won june/july ride of the month and i'm pretty sure i had mentioned that i will be getting a big brake kit and as mentioned it has happened and even got the calipers powdercoated via D2 themselves so its as expected....perfect. Here it is and install was easy as cake. I love it when i am boosting around town doesn't feel like my brakes are being stressed and car just feels more secure when i brake. can go from 100 to 0 in seconds.

304mm rotor
6 Pot caliper
Stainless steel lines

2ecg6lg.jpg

What comes with it.
2zedu0n.jpg

14ageh3.jpg

11hvw2v.jpg

Damn they look nice!!! Can u get them powdercoat easy color? Did you getthem off D2 Website?

Michael_accord

Reaction score
Purely aesthetic. That is a huge front rotor, and to leave the stock one on the rear, just doesn't look right.

Mind you, with that new front setup, who is really going to pay attention to what's on the rear, anyway!

I did talk to Michael about 5-lug, but I think he mentioned he was staying 4-lug, for now.

I did leave the rear ones stock lol looks like i have no rotor compared to the front lol. Not touching it tho. I don't care to change the rear caliper the same color or change the rotor. Just don't care right now. Maybe when i'm dead someone else will. Never ever going 5 lug.

Michael_accord

Reaction score
Damn they look nice!!! Can u get them powdercoat easy color? Did you getthem off D2 Website?

Powder coated any color? they have a sheet of about 2 pages with custom colors they do. Yeah Directly via D2. I got them through my service rep Jerry. I emailed them about buying it and here there are. Full paid and on my car looking sweet.

Back