UPDATE 3/22/14! VIP+Boost bwah :) 5MT AIR RIDE

Michael_accord

Reaction score
Here goes nothing, Here's my 1999 accord ex 5 speed!! I'm not new to the forums but never really made an account and posted. I have a build thread also in the other section check it out!!

As of 5/27/15 Carbon fiber hood to come next week :) cant wait for it to arrive.
2r58gba.jpg

Update 3/22/14
2jbvf2t.jpg

2r4olzp.jpg

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46104

Suspension:
Form and function type 1

Interior:
Rsx front seats
Leather rear/center console. (car was all cloth)
12" hifonics sub, 2 12" voice and 2 tweeters in a box. Stock radio headunit will never change it so people won't break in. Even tho the car will be garage kept. Looking to buy a motorcycle after car plans

Wheels:
I have a daily set and VIP and stock...
SSR Vienna kreis 18x8 +31 18x9 +38 wrapped in 215/40/18 and 215/40/18 kumho solus kh25
17" msr 205/45/17 17x7.5
Stocks (im rolling on as of now)

Exterior:
Black housed headlights 10k Hid
Lip
I do have the coupe front bumper also but ehh.
Color code: B89P rare in my area.
Exhaust: Obx 3.5" muffler i think cant remember. Rear resonator delete
Rear window visor
Hood bra

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

UPDATE 1/10/14
[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/m9kw5oj]

She's almost done been in the shop for about 2 months coming 1/21/14. Every dent will be gone down to the tiniest. About a week and a half left before it gets shot with paint. Look out for a very interesting car when its back also need to hit the dyno again. Soon.

For anyone interested as to what all comes in the box for the air suspension, or want to check out my videos of the body work and paint check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgCp2JA8QrQ

Last edited:

Pizzaman

Reaction score
Re: VIP bwah :) 5MT (56k)

paint is clean!!! looks good cant wait to see it boosted. front lip a modded coupe lip? leave the setup you got, like the sedan bumper with the lip.

Michael_accord

Reaction score

Thanks, i actually F*cked my passenger side skirt this weekend it will have a full wings west touring kit later down or i will just get a sideskirt and when i repaint the car just you know get it all done. Thanks man alot of money into the car than many may think. I am only 19 btw. Just stay tuned with the build thread and you'll enjoy the videos to come.

DrOwZee

Reaction score

Your car will be money once you get that WW kit. But for now it's still super clean

Michael_accord

Reaction score

Your car will be money once you get that WW kit. But for now it's still super clean

Appreciate it, Thanks. Yeah she's to get air ride too :D all before the years up. Yes also tracked not a show car. I like both worlds. Thats why i own 17's to rip in once the boost is in.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Car looks great, good job so far. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the illest sticker on the mirror. Love the blue.

This.

Back