DIY LEDs gauge cluster

racerzedge

Reaction score
wat how come my lcd scrren didnt pop out like that? wat else am i missing? lol
IMG_0253.jpg

maybe you have a defective LED bulb for the LCD screen. try replacing it.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Blue LEDs will be very blue. I didn't want mine to be that blue that's why I went with the white, which gives off a very mild blue color. I just got the standard intensity, but you can always get the high intensity ones if you prefer.

So for my blue theme, should I get high intensity blue so it will be visible at night or just stick with standard. I don't want a bright a$$ blue but a blue that is bright enough to light everything up evenly.

racerzedge

Reaction score
That's totally your call, Redline. I personally don't like it that bright. But if you want to light it all up, then get the high intensity one. I also didn't replace the top 2 bulbs, but if you get blue LEDs for those, it would light up your whole gauge area and some...sort of like johnnythao's picture. (I believe his setup is with high intensity bulbs, whereas mine is with standard LEDs).

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Got my 3 main gauge bulbs today, red, and 3 74s in that were white/blue.
satisfied with output, made the turns blue/white and the LCD the blue/white, then left and center gauges are red.
idk what else to do, and plus I need a diagram for a v6, the 4cyl isnt the same exactly

jwong512

Reaction score
Stuck in traffic. Easing 2nd gear as I drive 2mph.

a6898efd-c5ba-1b8d.jpg

What bulb did you use for the right side? I'm looking for something that white. Did you use cool white or pure white? And you used the high intensity bulbs correct? Did you have to do any modifications to get it that white?

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
What bulb did you use for the right side? I'm looking for something that white. Did you use cool white or pure white? And you used the high intensity bulbs correct? Did you have to do any modifications to get it that white?

hahhaha thats stock on the right side :)

Ofnir107

Reaction score
Stuck in traffic. Easing 2nd gear as I drive 2mph.

a6898efd-c5ba-1b8d.jpg

Time for an SRS reset? :p Red looks surprising nice. If I didn't fully commit to amber, I think I might have gone with red. Very easy on the eyes at night.

That stock is looks pretty white. Might just be the camera though.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Time for an SRS reset? :p Red looks surprising nice. If I didn't fully commit to amber, I think I might have gone with red. Very easy on the eyes at night.

That stock is looks pretty white. Might just be the camera though.

Yeah, it's SLIGHTLY more yellow than that (the stock lights that is) but it doesn't look bad next to the red at all.

hahaha I'm too lazy to get an SRS reset. maybe next week when i get a honda diagnostic so they can tell me EXACTLY whats wrong with my tranny.

Dear Jesus,

Please be a solenoid.

Sincerely,
All of 6GA

:)

Back