Throttle Body????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Thats overkill for an F23. Teg Type-R's run that size or bigger but they're pushing 8krpms+ and 11:1 compression.
Well I will be running about 20lbs of boost on a built engine. I will be running a Hondata S300 so while I might not be able to rev that high. I will be able rev somewhere near 8,000 rpm. Like around 7,500 rpm. From what they have told me.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
98AccrdSdn said:
Well I will be running about 20lbs of boost on a built engine. I will be running a Hondata S300 so while I might not be able to rev that high. I will be able rev somewhere near 8,000 rpm. Like around 7,500 rpm. From what they have told me.

How built are we talking b/c the F23 isnt made it handle high revs like that. It doesnt have the r/s ratio for it nor are the rods/bearings (aftermarket or stock) able to withstand that kind of abuse.

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
How built are we talking b/c the F23 isnt made it handle high revs like that. It doesnt have the r/s ratio for it nor are the rods/bearings (aftermarket or stock) able to withstand that kind of abuse.
Are you sure? I was told the Crower Billet Rods I have could?

Crono139

Reaction score
Why would you want to rev that high anyway?

We stop making power well before then.

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
Im not going to be revving that high. I was just sayin the engine could handle it. So the 68mm throttle body wont be a bad investment for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back