I Want Vtec

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
I don't think that VTEC conversion would be value.. 150hp or 135.. that is not enough... put this under your hood.. 200hp N/A stock of reliable, powerful, fun, so nice sound engine.. the sound at 8000rpm is so nice...
newcaiwithheaders.jpg

2001 H22A4

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
My car is pratically DX, it's the value package, the engine's only got 57k on it, so unless something breaks down i won't be swapping engine anytime soon.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
justvtec said:
I hate when u tease me with that pic

i also like my prelude cluster to match with my prelude engine, so i can bury the tach over 8000rpm....
clusterfinal2.jpg

amd now this is my almost straight pipe 2½ exhaust to help my prelude engine to expulse my gases..with my ugly Dynomax exhaust which isn't too retrictive and have a stealth look to the cops..
exhaustunder2.jpg

exhaustunder.jpg

guys...stop playing with your F23's... get some H power!!

Last edited:

Twobit

Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
I don't think that VTEC conversion would be value.. 150hp or 135.. that is not enough... put this under your hood.. 200hp N/A stock of reliable, powerful, fun, so nice sound engine.. the sound at 8000rpm is so nice...
newcaiwithheaders.jpg

2001 H22A4

H22 engine?

If so how much, and did you get the tranny w/ it too? gota switch to OBD1 or can you stay obd2? Lemme know how hard the swap was too if you did it yourself

sadkorean34

Reaction score
isnt it right that the...
h series are mainly about torque
and b series are about power?..
or am i understanding it wrong..

I still love my f23a but still..
in the future, i'm planning to sell my accordie
for lil bit of f20c action..
yea... s2k. =)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
when im done paying off my car, i think i might be able to afford either a s2k or a g35......theyre on the wishlist for the next car, hahaha. id love to do an h22 swap, just cuz, id like to go faster, haha.

theaccordian

Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
guys...stop playing with your F23's... get some H power!!

unfortunately...most guys here (like me) dont have the funds or the know how to do the h22 swap. So we have to make do with our f23's. H22 swaps arent as

easy as b-series swaps in civcs and integs. obd2 h22's are hard to find and the custom wiring for obd1 is very difficult and the custom motor mount needed

also if your car is auto(which most of our accords are) there's more work involved. Also if you want a "legal" h22 swap and you have a 2002 model you can

forget about it cause you need an engine thats the same year or later. Props to you for the swap. But realistically h22 for 6th gen accord is not as simple as it

may seem. 5th gens... now thats a different story.

Last edited:

Muyo

Reaction score
I could have the funds if I wanted to, but I dont like how far the H22A's torque is from its horsepower, thats why I've kept the F23.

Eh screw them both, I'll be getting a EJ20 this summer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back