my exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
retroshark said:
am i missing something

like, no one has replied to this thread, but its got alot of views, haha, i know when i posted my 3rd in a row it had like 20 something views. but w/e, i know its been a busy weekend for me, and prolly everyone else, a few boards have just been dead since friday.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Those prices for the headers and exhaust are good. Go for it. Get the alarm first though. The exhaust and headers can wait.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, im ordering the alarm in a couple minutes actually, so hopefully i might have it by the end of the week:D then i gotta save for the exhaust for a little bit, then file my tax return, then ill be able to get exhaust and lower it. and like i said, i have the high flow, so ill have a whole new engine back exhaust :) i cant wait, haha.

The ///Man

Reaction score
I have a Megan Racing header on my CRX, it fits, that's about all I know about it. Seems to be pretty good quality, but the car doesn't drive yet so I'm not sure about gains or longevity.

acrod99

Reaction score
I'm really glad you're gonna get a cat-back instead of an axle-back. Good luck with everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back