Wheel Fitment Thread

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
I've got 215/40 on 18x8 wheels, Don't remember the offset though. I think its in the +40's? No rubbing, decent caliper clearance. Slightly lowered on H&R springs with KYBs.

cQL3ava.jpg

tdi9z2T.jpg

phi1542

Reaction score
Looking at some Enza vatore MVMT-01 wheels. They have 18.9.5 +30/22/12 which offset would fit and look nice? Fenders already pulled when I ran 18x10 +25. I'm not slammed because I have Teins SA. I'm maxed out but still not sure if thats enough to pull those wherls off. I just want BBS LM style or work XS XX style wheels with stepped lip. Don't see much for 18x8. They usually have the flat lip

Also what size tires? Don't want to stretch them since I'm not tucking

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you're not tucking tire, even +30 with a 9.5 width wheel might be too low of an offset...I have 1 fingergap all around and my fronts are flush at 18x8 +38. Rears are near flush at 18x8.5 +31. All fenders are slightly pulled.

You might be able to make the rears work depending on tire size, but up front I think you need a narrower width at that height.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Looking at some Enza vatore MVMT-01 wheels. They have 18.9.5 +30/22/12 which offset would fit and look nice? Fenders already pulled when I ran 18x10 +25. I'm not slammed because I have Teins SA. I'm maxed out but still not sure if thats enough to pull those wherls off. I just want BBS LM style or work XS XX style wheels with stepped lip. Don't see much for 18x8. They usually have the flat lip

Also what size tires? Don't want to stretch them since I'm not tucking

I'm running 18x9.5 +25 with a bit of stretch on 215/40/18 with Tein SS. I'd like to go just a bit lower to pull off the fitment just a bit better, but maybe this gives you a good idea. All fenders are rolled/ slightly pulled.

Accord in the woods by Three Liter Turbo Photography, on Flickr

phi1542

Reaction score
Thanks guys imo it would look nicer if i was slammed again. I like the TL wheels I have now but I'm just borrowing them from my cousin. He's gonna gonna put his car to stock again and he's gonna want them back but he said he will give me his 19's lol not sure how 19's will look on a 6ga but if anything I'll try to trade for some varrstoen es1's in 18x8.5

Has anyone here ran 19's? I don't think i've seen higher than 18" lol

Varnell

Reaction score
19" is just slightly too much wheel for our chassis. It doesn't look bad, but it just doesn't look right.

vpywyb.jpg

phi1542

Reaction score
19" is just slightly too much wheel for our chassis. It doesn't look bad, but it just doesn't look right.

vpywyb.jpg

Yeah I think 19" looks better on the 8th gens haha I'll try to trade them for some 18's once I get them. Since my fenders were all pulled for my 18x10's the TL wheels dont look flush. If i kept these I would get spacers for sure lol

bigern96

Reaction score
hello new to the site and got a question or 2 .

What's the most negative offset you can run on a 2001 Accord sedan? Or can I even run negative offset on wheels on the Accord? Thanks in advance! ✊

Back