Wheel Fitment Thread

Varnell

Reaction score
^I once overheard a mechanic complaining. He'd ask what size tires a customer needed and they'd just say "18's". lol

Reaction score
Depends on a lot to stuff. How low are you? How much camber? Wheel diameter? Wheel width? What size tire? Need more than just an offset to determine stuff.

Im going to be going 17x9 with 25 offset with bc coilovers or ksport idk yet! If you have any suggestions on good suspension to go low and are great? I honestly do not really want camber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phi1542

Reaction score
Im going to be going 17x9 with 25 offset with bc coilovers or ksport idk yet! If you have any suggestions on good suspension to go low and are great? I honestly do not really want camber.

CX racing coilovers are awesome. Go low and are pretty comfortable. Not only that they are cheap! Best bang for the buck imo. I had mine for a month or two and I love them. No issues so far. I've had 4 suspension setups and this is my favorite by far since you get the best of both worlds. If you're not looking to go low and want comfort Tein SA are great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

White6GAV6

Reaction score
^I once overheard a mechanic complaining. He'd ask what size tires a customer needed and they'd just say "18's". lol

:henry::henry: sounds about right

17x9 +12 or +25 are both feasible. Just depends if you want stretched tires or not. And if so, how much stretch you are wanting to have. Also depends on how much you want to roll and pull the fenders.

For coils, it all depends on how much you're wanting to spend. I had a set of BC Racing BR Type coilovers with Extreme Drop Kit and SWIFT spring upgrade. I loved them. You also get to pick what spring rates you want whether you go with SWIFT springs or not, free of charge.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I have Broadway Statics now. Well technically, I still have BC coils since I haven't sold them.

Varnell

Reaction score
The money you've put into your suspension is utterly unreal! I thought I was splurging with the engine rebuild. I can't wait to see the white on white street sweeper operational again.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
The money you've put into your suspension is utterly unreal! I thought I was splurging with the engine rebuild. I can't wait to see the white on white street sweeper operational again.

I try not to think about the money spent on my Accord lmao. But yeah I can't wait for it to be back on the road also.

I'd be interested in these.

PM sent

Areanna

Reaction score
I got JNC001 17x9 +30 & 215/40/17 tires 4x114.3 & wanted to see if anyone had the same wheel set up...the car is stock as of now but looking into dropping it with coilovers & don't really want camber & hopefully some comfort in the ride haha if that's even possible with a dropped car...my fenders are rolled but my wheels poke about 1/2 inch or so & I know when I do drop it I will have to pull fenders to make it look flush with the car not looking to tuck the wheels but have a 1 finger gap & it just hit 48,100 original miles so it's not a daily driver :driving:

Last edited:
Back