Sketch o5's 1999 LX sedan 5MT

cdubb77

Reaction score
Re: Sketch o5's 99 LX Sedan 5MT

What up Sketch. I see you still have the Accord. :thumbup: Looks good man.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

haha, carl! howve you been dude? its pretty funny you came back to the site, because i was just looking at your profile yesterday and saw you hadnt been on in forever haha. that camry's looking nice man, you should come out to a meet or something once it gets nicer.​

eggs

Reaction score

but that would require you to come to a meet andy :lawl:

cdubb77

Reaction score

haha, carl! howve you been dude? its pretty funny you came back to the site, because i was just looking at your profile yesterday and saw you hadnt been on in forever haha. that camry's looking nice man, you should come out to a meet or something once it gets nicer.​

I'm good man. Wife & I have a 9 monh old daughter now which is why I traded for the Camry. Needed a bigger whip. Thanx for noticing my Camry man. You know I'm always down for a meet.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

I'm good man. Wife & I have a 9 monh old daughter now which is why I traded for the Camry. Needed a bigger whip. Thanx for noticing my Camry man. You know I'm always down for a meet.

nice man, congrats on having your daughter...hopefully ill see the you and the camry at a meet sometime this year.​

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

nice andy! you've done some really good work and kept it clean and simple too :love: .. where'd you get your harness bar from? or did you build it?

Back