New Skin is up.

Long's99

Reaction score
If you think about it.. they started selling 6th gens in 97.. soooo mindblown!

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
An Audi gets circulated onto the banner, but not my Accord? :squintwave: womp womp womp

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
An Audi gets circulated onto the banner, but not my Accord? :squintwave: womp womp womp

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. And I like this new layout, looks a bit more inviting to me and more modern. The old blue and white was kind of boring really. Just change the incorrect "97" part and add more pics of member's rides at the top and it'll be perfect.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I thought I was trippin' when I first saw the new layout. :lawl:

Like Chris (RedRyder) said, the 6thGen logos to the left of the subforums are a bit obnoxious. Maybe decrease the size and change it to 6GA or something.

And the top of the page banner logo doesn't look too great. Maybe replace it and incorporate the 6thGenAccord.com decal template as the banner logo? I think that would look good.

Aside from those 2 things, I really like it. I think the color scheme is refreshing and the whole layout just gives the site more of a professional look.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Not sure this has anything to do with the new change, but when I'm at the homepage and click the "user cp" tab, the corresponding link is incorrect and I get a 404 message.

Also, im not easily finding how to switch it back to the old "skin", or to switch to a dark background. I don't see a drop down menu on the left anywhere. Maybe its because I have a Mac?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
It's nice to have the new look.

2002CG3coupe was just joking, when he posted his Audi, but.. :lawl:

If you ask me for my opinion:

• Not a huge fan of orange. Sorry.
  • Wish there was a darker back ground like the dark_vb. ← It's easy for my eyes.
  • Hyper links should be underlined when moving a mouse over them to be more noticeable.

And thank you for the effort.

Back