Tanabe NF210?

Alpha_Onion

Reaction score
I am looking for a review of the Tanabe NF210 springs from someone who has them. Basically what I want to know is:

How is the ride comfort compared to stock?
How noticeable is the increase in handling?

Thanks in advance!

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
I have a set of Tanabe DF210 springs on Gr2 struts and I love the way that they ride and the drop. They lowered the front a little bit more than the rear. I have had these on for about 4 years now. I was very particular when I researched springs as I wanted to keep a nice ride. These springs are very compliant and handle well.

james'99

Reaction score
So, Cody, Got02Accord has them on his car currently. It offers a subtle drop and great ride quality. I have driven the car myself and It rides great. Because I haven't driven the car too much, I can't speak for the handling completely, but I can say that I don't think it could possibly be worse than stock. Only better if not the same.

16087992468_364a5ce006_b.jpg

IMG_20150113_102526_zpsanlxsa7w.jpg

For more pictures, @that_accord_guy on Instagram.

Last edited:

cg4ever

Reaction score
I have a set of Tanabe DF210 springs on Gr2 struts and I love the way that they ride and the drop. They lowered the front a little bit more than the rear. I have had these on for about 4 years now. I was very particular when I researched springs as I wanted to keep a nice ride. These springs are very compliant and handle well.

Is your car a V6 ?

Back