Ride of the Year "iHazSnail"

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone :)

I don't know if its deserving though since i won after Larry dropped from the run because he clearly was the winner of this ROTY. I am humbled with what Eric and everyone else has said. It is going to be a very sad day for me when I let this car go since it has een and still is for sale. I am currently working on passing that 400whp barrier so wish me luck on that.

Again, thank you all for all the kind words. Proud being a part of 6ga.com community :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Congrats, Shahid, you definately deserve it with all the work that has gone in to the car.

Selling the car because 'ihazring', and you had to pay for it!? Regardless of why, I hope it ends up in some VERY appreciative new hands.

I did notice none of those 'other kit' people congratulated you! :lawl:

This is a great victory for Teh X-Men Krew! :beer:

I kid, 'other kit' owner's....before anyone starts getting sensitive.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Congrats Shahid!!!

congrats Shahid! well deserved win.
thank you :)

Congrats, Shahid, you definately deserve it with all the work that has gone in to the car.

Selling the car because 'ihazring', and you had to pay for it!? Regardless of why, I hope it ends up in some VERY appreciative new hands.

I did notice none of those 'other kit' people congratulated you! :lawl:

This is a great victory for Teh X-Men Krew! :beer:

I kid, 'other kit' owner's....before anyone starts getting sensitive.

LOL @ "other kit"
Selling it not for teh ringz but cuz i have another project waiting for some moniez. But accord is where i started and put in a LOT of work so im gonna need a lot of booze or other shenanigans to help me get over. :sad:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice, yeah, it would hurt me too to have to get rid of a car I put so much in to.

BTW, need to update your Sig!

"6GA
big-roti.jpg
"

hahaha...."ROTY"

Back