April/may winner: Jv6!!

FD.CG2

Reaction score
Congrats on the win man, my respects, your CG2 is nice and clean! I am new on this forum. Can you tell me where did you found those retrofitted headlights? They are sold individually? or they came with the headlights? I'll appreciate your help!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Congrats on the win man, my respects, your CG2 is nice and clean! I am new on this forum. Can you tell me where did you found those retrofitted headlights? They are sold individually? or they came with the headlights? I'll appreciate your help!

You have to either buy retrofitting components and do it yourself or have them made.

JV6

Reaction score
RR no worries man, your car is definition of OEM+++. You inspire me for a j32a2/6spd if my tranny does ever go bad, thing still shift so smooth at 263k or maybe cause I drive like a grandma lol.

FD.CG2, cleansleeper answered your question :p. I made those headlights myself as a weekend project using parts from other cars such as infinity fx35.

Also thanks everyone again, I really love this forum and the people here.

hc529

Reaction score
Congrats james!!

Even though i didnt have the 6th gen for long, but it was fun modding it together LOL

Back