Christmas ROTM winner: SSMNVCG3

kn0x47

Reaction score
Congrats Nicholas for winning the jan/feb rotm contest. Check out his Member's Ride thread here

11804230793_5736aaedcf_o.jpg

DSC_6271_zps4ba1497a.jpg

AviaryPhoto_130309806511292690_zpscaf5335d.png

AviaryPhoto_130312330649355103_zps41c53471.png

IMG_9487_zpsaf410913.jpg

1. Is this your first car?
Yes

2. How did you end up with this car?
Was looking for a car back in my senior year and came across this one for a great deal.

3. When did you first start modifying cars?
I didn't really start modding it until about a year later when I had little bits of extra money here and there.

4. What was your biggest set back/problem while trying to modify your car?
One of the biggest setbacks was how I got my car. The previous owner had put a body kit on the car and even painted the stripes on the side of the car. And i'm still finding little things that the previous owner swapped for random stuff.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
I enjoy having something thats different then all the other accords. And a modded car is just a lot more interesting to drive then a stock car.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
Later on this year I plan on picking up a spare motor and building it to withstand being boosted so it'll be reliable for a daily but can also take it to the track. Im hoping to have it finished by summer of 2015 with a power goal of 250-275whp.

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
Nope, the accord is it for now.

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment?
My favorite part would have to be the kaminari parts on the car since not a lot if people have them and they wont be making any more.
But I would have to say the best investment would be the suspension, it makes the car so much more fun to drive.

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
A big thanks goes to a couple members for helping me along the way, so thank you to Terence (brimstone brown), Khan (akingkhan), Justin (jnig)and a few other members and you know who you are. And finally I'd like to thank my family for being supportive of my goals and helping as well.

Last edited:

Solidus

Reaction score
Congrats! I like the way you have completely turned this car around from the previous owner to now. Love the unique fog light mod, suits your car well. Continue the good work.

Anth

Reaction score
Nice and congrats!

Those fogs are real nice.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Congratulations on rotm Nick! I have seen this car come a long way since we met. Looking forward to see what's next.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Doing up the Christmas style a little different, nice.

Congrats on the win.

Back