New from Ontario!

HonDoc

Reaction score
Hey Everybody, been getting used to searching here for tips, tricks and advice on potential builds, mods and setups. I just figured I should join up.

I'm overhauling my 98 Ex 4dr f23a1 5mt. I've had it for 5 years and it needed some attention so i bought a beater to drive for the next year or however long it takes for me to get the parts and do the work i need to do. Starting from the ground up I've been acquiring suspension components for a few months and after a few more pieces i'll be going to town on her. cheers from Barrie ontario - Matt

HonDoc

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I know i will enjoy it.

Don't know what took me so long lol maybe it was the fear of an
imminent noobular attack:pokeowned:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Don't know what took me so long lol maybe it was the fear of an
imminent noobular attack:pokeowned:

I think there are a lot of lurkers for that reason. But if you search a few times before asking a question and follow the rules in general, no one should get on you about anything. A car forum should be a helpful place for enthusiasts to share information. We just like to encourage people to help themselves rather than spoonfeed them, the latter of which doesn’t help them learn anything. And we don’t want to clutter the forum with threads that ask the same questions over and over, because that makes searching all the harder for people when there’s more clutter to sift through. There will still be people who post responses that are harsher than need be, but it’s the internet so you gotta expect that and brush it off. The more members actively participating, the better.

Last edited:

Kennyv

Reaction score
welcome, ill be visiting Mississauga next week for the sic rydez grand opening you should stop by!!

Back