Got my first car, Honda 1999 Accord Coupe

Drami5

Reaction score
New to the forums, found this forum looking for ways to modify my car, making it look nicer but not like a ricer. I was looking at the threads and have seen some pretty cool cars. Since idk much about body parts and stuff, anyone care to help me out? It's basically a dark green 1999 Accord 2 door coupe, for some reason it doesn't let me upload pics..

but I would like to buy it some rims, also buy it some side skirts or lips, and a body kit that wont make it look like a ricer, any help? sites where you guys bought your stuff etc

any help will be appreciated!

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Stay away from body kits, they almost never fit right. Look at lip kits if you don't want to look ricey.

As for pictures I'm pretty sure you have to be a member for a couple days before you can do that.

Drami5

Reaction score
Awesome guys, so they're actually called lip kits? and will look into them

no I wonder couldn't post pics lol

Edit: BaysonR brah, did you get them on a website? can't find them

Last edited:

coops-sedan

Reaction score
I have a BaysonR lip kit still in the packaging if your interested. I sold my car and it's never been opened.

Drami5

Reaction score
ofc, that's why i want lips not those huge body kits, don't want itto look like a ricer. just want ti make it look nicer.

also, ideas on how much a paint job would be?

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
^paint job could range from $500-$2500. Depends where you go, and what shape your car is

Back