Feedback for Good/Bad Transactions

Ohsojdm

Reaction score
Member: Jephu
Item Bought or Sold: CG squad lanyard and decal
Buyer/Seller?: seller
Feedback: + great communication, fast shipping, would not hesitate to do business with again.
:thumbup:

Last edited:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Member: Hilodaze
Part: Ground control front sleeves and eibach pro kit rear sleeves
Bought/Sold: Bought
Feedback: At the time I didn't have a credit card or PayPal so I asked him if I could send a money order. I bought stuff from a few members on here with money orders and he said sure, send it. I sent out a money order for $180.00 on September 10th, 2012. A week or so goes by and I ask if he got it yet, he says no. Another week goes by, he says he still didn't get it. I figure it got sent back to me or the bank. Now, in November, I finally get a chance to go to the bank and ask them if they got it back or if it was cashed.

Turns out it was cashed eight days later on September 18th, with his signature on it. I messaged him asking if he ever got it but still claims he didn't get it yet. I replied saying it was cashed with his signature, still waiting for a response.

I don't even want the part from him anymore, now I just want my money back.
Basically if he doesn't give me my money back after I have proof that I sent it but never got what I paid for, I'll have to go legal means of getting it back.
Pretty low of him if you ask me.

Damn that sucks! I bought my AEM V2 CAI off him too, but we met up locally. Hope this gets resolved.

Wid

Reaction score
Member: Jimsun
Item Bought or Sold: Full OEM V6 EX dark leather interior
Buyer/Seller?: Buyer
Feedback: Good guy, he was willing to wait for me to make the 2 hour drive up to Scarborough when it was convenient for my schedule. Cool enough to help with installing the swap until I told him I wanted to clean it all up first.

Member: Raul
Item Bought or Sold:Retros from his parted out V6
Feedback: Cool guy and was straight about everything. Showed me the Maxima and the beauty 300ZX TT. His retrofit job looks great too. :driving:

I'd probably make the trip up there again if they had anything worth buying :beer2:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Member: CHIDO
Item Bought or Sold: Cusco Strut Bar
Feedback: Real cool to deal with, shipped item out quickly. Would buy from again.

Item Bought or Sold: LED strips
Feedback: Always easy to deal with and very thorough. Will buy from anytime.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Damn that sucks! I bought my AEM V2 CAI off him too, but we met up locally. Hope this gets resolved.

Tell me about it. He hasn't been replying to my pm's either.
$180 is a lot of money for a college student with a part time minimum wage job.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Got a hold of HiloDaze and the stuff I ordered is finally on the way and I paid in the beginning of September.

On the other hand, some good feedback.
Item Bought: SRS light reset tool, vanity mirror and dome led bulbs, CG Squad decal
Feedback: First time buying from him, would definitely recommend and buy from again. I don't have a PayPal so he worked with me and let me send an Amazon gift card.
Very quick responses, sent me a picture of the items ready to be shipped, got them shipped out fast, and they were delivered pretty fast. All items were very good quality as well.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Member: Milkman
Item Bought : ILDS License plate frame

Ratchet

Reaction score
Member: jephu
Item Bought or Sold: sedan cargo net(with hardware), LED lights
Feedback: Real cool to deal with as always, shipped item out quickly. Would buy from again.

Member: brad2247
Item Bought or Sold: steering column cover(black)

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Member: Puzzlemaster94
Item: Chrome door sills 4 DR
Seller
They came super quick when he shipped them ,and they fit and aren't scratched or anything .. Def good.:147703263745b138a51

Ratchet

Reaction score
Member: keychain
Item Bought : 01 coupe headrest
Feedback: the item was fresh. no blemish or tear on the leather. easy to deal with.

Last edited:
Back