juiCyyaccOrd's - CL-S 6SPD Swap

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
for hills, have your right foot on the brake, left on the clutch (no **** :lawl:). slowly let out the clutch until you feel it catch while still on the brake. then let go of the brake and put your foot on the gas, your car should stay where it is, or move back very slowly. then take off as normal, or maybe a little more gas

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Congrats on the swap! Im thinking of going out to Canada to visit my uncle in Mississauga, I wanna see this thing in person. :run:

Raul

Reaction score
for hills, have your right foot on the brake, left on the clutch (no **** :lawl:). slowly let out the clutch until you feel it catch while still on the brake. then let go of the brake and put your foot on the gas, your car should stay where it is, or move back very slowly. then take off as normal, or maybe a little more gas

I never actually tried that method. Usually I would give it more gas and slowly let go of the clutch. So you put the car on first gear, right foot still on the brake, left on the clutch. You slowly let go of your left foot and then gas it?

Back