PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k) *J32 Update*

Were your Tiens all the way down? I'm just trying to see how low my car will be.

I was maxed out front and rear with a collar out in the front.

Here's a pic of my tien street advances pretty much maxed out. There's like 0.25" thread left in the front and a little more in the back.

dc242ef5546c7d998425a527ec275f52.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I forget how well these things look with TL wheels. That your old coupe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phi1542

Reaction score

I forget how well these things look with TL wheels. That your old coupe?

Yeah haha I miss black. I want to repaint my silver 6th gen black but it's probably not worth the cost

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Yeah haha I miss black. I want to repaint my silver 6th gen black but it's probably not worth the cost

Keep SSM. Always looks clean. Convert the coupe to 5 lug and get TLs. Problem solved

phi1542

Reaction score

Keep SSM. Always looks clean. Convert the coupe to 5 lug and get TLs. Problem solved

Yeah that's what I'll probably do. And I already did LOL my new SSM coupe is already 5lug converted and on the same TL wheels as my black one haha only thing though idk how silver wheels on a silver car will look with my Tiffany blue calipers. I haven't put them on yet because they're still sitting in the shop to get fixed. What do you think?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Yeah that's what I'll probably do. And I already did LOL my new SSM coupe is already 5lug converted and on the same TL wheels as my black one haha only thing though idk how silver wheels on a silver car will look with my Tiffany blue calipers. I haven't put them on yet because they're still sitting in the shop to get fixed. What do you think?

Gives it some nice contrast. It'll look good. Sorry, I forgot you did that. Lol

phi1542

Reaction score

Gives it some nice contrast. It'll look good. Sorry, I forgot you did that. Lol

All good thanks for your input bro. I'll probably stick with the TL wheels because after market wheels it's hard to get the right offset unless you buy real wheels. I'm not trying to slam the car just close the wheel gap with flush. I'm over the slammed scene haha I love the way it looks but it's hard to drive around places lol the highest offset I could find for some decent reps are like +30.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

All good thanks for your input bro. I'll probably stick with the TL wheels because after market wheels it's hard to get the right offset unless you buy real wheels. I'm not trying to slam the car just close the wheel gap with flush. I'm over the slammed scene haha I love the way it looks but it's hard to drive around places lol the highest offset I could find for some decent reps are like +30.

+30 isn't too bad at all. My Rotiforms are +25. Kind of wish my fronts were +30, make it easier to fit them. I feel you on it makes driving harder. The BCs definitely help me with that, but I'm not really slammed. I might go just a tad lower once I get a bit of camber in the front, but that'll probably be it

phi1542

Reaction score

+30 isn't too bad at all. My Rotiforms are +25. Kind of wish my fronts were +30, make it easier to fit them. I feel you on it makes driving harder. The BCs definitely help me with that, but I'm not really slammed. I might go just a tad lower once I get a bit of camber in the front, but that'll probably be it

yeah +30 isnt bad. its 18x8.5 so the rear should be flush but minor poke in the fronts so I would have to go a little lower probably. How do the BC ride with the stiffer springs? Mine are 12k/8k and they are ok but stiffer springs would help with the upper control arms smashing on the frame. Happened to me last time I closed my wheel gap which was odd.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Thanks for the pic..I'm grabbing my coilovers today I gotta roll my rear fenders before I put them in

Back