SykVSyx - Officially

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I was considering e34 side markers since I have a spare set laying around somewhere, just couldn't picture how they would look.

Yeah, after I saw how they looked on Roy's car, I was pretty sold on those. I think the design flows best with the shape of the headlights and the CF4 fogs.

Car's looking better and better!
I am going to have to copy your brake setup in the future, my rotors are so :baby:
Looking forward to the 01-02 front bumper, of course, I'm a little biased :p

Thanks, Jakub, it's got a long way to go, as you know, but the little things do make a difference, I'm learning.

You may have to go a different route for the rears, I don't think Paul makes the brackets for our cars anymore, and I don't know that he has any sets left.

It may come down to seeing if you can buy a used set.

I'm biased towards that bumper as well. I did a sort of mock-up of the Coupe bumper and the Xenon front lip to get an idea of how it would look.

Will require a good amoun tof modification to get it to fit right, so I hope to find another lip to use.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Bolted down, didn't bother with the battery tray, although I would still consider it if I found a good deal on one.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have the CF4s Derek. I am slowly working on fitting them onto a 01-02 coupe bumper atm. I hope to finish my coupe conversion swap by end of this year.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I still have the CF4s Derek. I am slowly working on fitting them onto a 01-02 coupe bumper atm. I hope to finish my coupe conversion swap by end of this year.

Nice, hope you took lots of pics.

I think I am going to mount ine from the inside, and leave them a bit recessed, like I saw someone do on V6P.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Congrats man I love what you've done/where it's going. Definitely better than where it's been :lawl: nice rack ;)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yesterday, I decided to finally get rid of the cruise control.

Can't use CC since I have an aftermarket wheel, and didn't bother to reconnect the switch.

Engine/bay is horribly dirty, try and ignore that.

Before

After

Also decided to throw on a bunch of VMS Blue Engine Dress Up Bolts while I was at it.

Still have a few more to add, just because I have a few extra to use.

Those rusty bolts are an eyesore as well, not sure what approach I will take with those.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Was the CC functional right after the swap? Always nice to have more room. I use mine enough to keep it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It always worked....up until I did the steering wheel swap.

I just didn't bother to wire up the CC switch to continue using it.

Back