And so it is completed!... 6 speed swap.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Re: And so it begins... 6 speed swap.

NASOHC, bring the clutch master cyl to a NAPA, and go to their fittings section. They have one pretty similar, you just need to grind down a few threads to make it fit.

I had to fab my own, since I was shipped the wrong fitting. I'll show you pictures if needed, but its pretty straightforward.

I'll try that tomorrow, thanks! :driving:

DO NOT PANIC :huh: !!!!!! when problem comes to you get some drink,some smoke and think about it, everything is gonna be fine.

WERD! :eusa_wall:

TheHunter

Reaction score

That's what I'm thinking, but I already call him sooo much, I hate being a bother. I'll probably call after this class and see where it's at. Everyone cross your fingers on it being done today! I needs foooooood.

valdivia187

Reaction score

That's what I'm thinking, but I already call him sooo much, I hate being a bother. I'll probably call after this class and see where it's at. Everyone cross your fingers on it being done today! I needs foooooood.

If its done!!!OMG Super Sick

NASOHC

Reaction score

I do appreciate. FYI: Shifter is bolted in like OE. Still can't get fitting we need for clutch master... no luck at Napa and I had my guy go to a local Honda wrecking yard, no luck either. :coffee:

If its done!!!OMG Super Sick

Yeah, I'm getting sick of this car already. LOL :puke: j/k.

TheHunter

Reaction score

Omg just one fitting holding me back?!?!?! O_O I'm gunna start killing ppl. :bash: We just need to find some like... fitting superstore in SoCal. There must be one!

changaroo

Reaction score

worse comes to worse, i can go grab another fitting and fab one for you.

too bad im on the other side of the coast, or id help :p

you have to try a few NAPA's the small ones dont have a fittings section. i went to one of the larger stores, the ones with the garage bays attached to them, and they had a wall full of hydraulic fittings.

-edit- the fittings arent at the storefront, they are usually at the back. ask nicely and they may let you go try fittings on yourself :)

Last edited:
Back