Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the damage, glad it wasn't worse for you and your car. Sounds like you've got a good outlook though, and the new plans sound nice. I really want to redo my retros too, maybe after all my other projects haha.

Thanks! I've actually had that same thought. I think it might be the spoiler. I've always been a big BMW fan and would like to own one someday. (Technically I own a 2004 325i but that's a long story) my family owned a white e36 when I was younger and I fell in love with that car. It is really going to look like an e36 when I put my TL sideskirts on because they're the same style as the e36 skirts.

Me too, I would love a 850Ci, e46 M3, or e39 M5. But I want 4 doors so that only leaves the M5, but from the extensive research I've done it's pretty pricey to maintain. I could maybe settle for a 540 M-sport in the right guise. Anyway I absolutely adore the e46 M3, I wish to death BMW had made a 4 door version of it like the e36 and e90/92. I wouldn't hate a 2009+ 335 M-sport but again it's the maintenance costs with that TT 6cyl. I have trouble loving anything after 2006 though, that Bangle-itis just took over BMW's DNA and I feel like they can't get rid of it.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the damage, glad it wasn't worse for you and your car. Sounds like you've got a good outlook though, and the new plans sound nice. I really want to redo my retros too, maybe after all my other projects haha.

Me too, I would love a 850Ci, e46 M3, or e39 M5. But I want 4 doors so that only leaves the M5, but from the extensive research I've done it's pretty pricey to maintain. I could maybe settle for a 540 M-sport in the right guise. Anyway I absolutely adore the e46 M3, I wish to death BMW had made a 4 door version of it like the e36 and e90/92. I wouldn't hate a 2009+ 335 M-sport but again it's the maintenance costs with that TT 6cyl. I have trouble loving anything after 2006 though, that Bangle-itis just took over BMW's DNA and I feel like they can't get rid of it.

Two of my friends have e90 335is and both have needed serious repairs on their engines. Just like you I am a big fan of the e46 m3 and it sucks they didn't make it in a 4 door but a zhp e46 is pretty damn nice. If I was a father I would talk myself into getting an e91 (I think those are the wagons?) I just really like wagons and bmws so it makes sense haha. I finally put the tl sideskirts into my 3 series accord.

image1_zpsifjp0lvy.jpg

604ACCORD

Reaction score
What do u have to do to make those skirts fit I absolutely love them so clean and I love how the come out from the doors but line up with the fenders.. you should do a diy on this bro. I almost got these from a tls a spec at the wreckers took the drivers off and went to passenger and it was gone...I was pretty bitter but then I got the wing so I was happy lol

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Today I bought a T boned 99 accord v6 sedan. It has 132k miles. I wish the car was easily fixable because it runs and drives perfectly. I'm using it as a parts car. Taking core support, front bumper, hood, and 5 lug swap. Anything else is for sale.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thought about updating this. Never did anything with this car after the wreck. I’ve been through many cars since updating this. However, I have another 6th gen accord. As well as a 2014 v6 sedan and a 2005 Acura TL 6 speed manual. The new 6th gen I purchased in November of 2017. This one has air suspension but I can’t say that I love it. I think I will upgrade to d2 air struts or tru hart. Right now I’m swapping over all the interior from the old car. This new one is a 2000 ex 5 speed just like my old one. I like the white but miss the black. It has wings west front and rear lip and tl sideskirts. I would like to put the 5 lug swap on and get three piece wheels. Hoping to post here more in the future but be sure to follow me on Instagram. @jordan_harmston

25AE1174-4279-446F-89E5-436C71CE1743_zpsy1vmefss.jpeg

Back