Short ram intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbocayenne

Reaction score
hei clevengercm, take it easy man, he just asking. since turboedpickup is my coz, i know what happened to his cordie.yes, her mom really like "playing" on puddles ha..ha.. and just get a short ram intake....... and i heard from another accord forum that sort ram gaining torque and cold air intake gaining HP, is that true???

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
clevengercm said:
this has been covered a zillion times...SEARCH!

this is the 2nd time i seen you do this. once here, and once on honduh. you're not a mod man. lighten up. the guy you told in honduh to search was a senior member and you called him a noob when he's been there for like 3+ years and you just joined recently.. you gotta lighten up.

clevengercm

Reaction score
FLiP wiT da FLo said:
this is the 2nd time i seen you do this. once here, and once on honduh. you're not a mod man. lighten up. the guy you told in honduh to search was a senior member and you called him a noob when he's been there for like 3+ years and you just joined recently.. you gotta lighten up.

Well, he asked a noob question, which header should I get? If he has been a member for 3 years, then he should have figured out by now the pros and cons of our whole 3-4 choices out there. Same wit intakes..Not trying to be mean, just my .02 :D ..got notin but love for ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back