Rsx Type S Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Reaction score
:eek: waste of time and money IMO. yes, im sure its possible with enough money, just like everyone else said. but what are the benefits? for that cost i would buy a junked F23, build the motor, and turbo the balls off it. much better way to spend 8k.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
HMMM THANKS FOR THE INFO

Naw im just bored, and thought that this would be a first time car for n e one to do this. Thanks for the input. That k24 sounds a lotta betta now. Project will start on July 1st Afta i get back from outa the country.
Already got the money from accident. Just looking for the right parts. Now to choose between K20 and K24.

Twobit

Reaction score
wow, your spendn all that money on an engine that won't put the power out as much as the cl-s which would rock the rsx-s engine....sorry but your not thinkin right or somethin :-\

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
THE cltypes has already been done and i know what im doing plus the cltypes is going to cost more money. K20 OR K24 HAS not been done so im just trying to do the imposible/... I LIKE A challenge or two

Twobit

Reaction score
Challenges are good. Im rootin for ya, tell me how it goes and post some pictures/videos of nasty burnouts when your done haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back