Forced Induction Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelplus

Reaction score
maybe you should sell your kit to someone like.. me ;) we're keeping you on the list becuase you still "own" a turbo/forced induction product ;) good luck.

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
hotaccord243 said:
i got a fully custom kit, with a sc32 precision turbo and intercooler, tial BOV and wastegate, and fully custom piping, manifold. now i am in the process of GE sleeving, GE rods, CP pistons, valves, valve springs, 750+cc injectors, bigger maf sensor, all fully tuned on an aem ems!!! motor should be back within a week or two, and built and tuned this month or early next, so ill keep you guys posted on numbers.....
1998 Ex 4 Dr(5 speed). I recently blew a piston ring. So the car is at Abacus Racing. Im having the block sleeved, head port and polished, 68mm throttle body, Accord Euro Type-R intake manifold, Gude camshaft, Race Engineering low compression pistons, Crower billet rods. The build isnt complete yet. I am having trouble finding titanium springs and retainers. And racing valves for an F23. I have a T3/T4(which I must say I am impressed at how fast the F23 spools the turbo). An HKS SSQBOV, AEM fuel rail, AEM adjustable fuel regulator, Unorthodox SS racing pulleys(crankalternator, and power steering), Drag turbomanifold and downpipe, Walbro 255 lph fuel pump, and a Megan cat-back exhaust 2.5 inch into a 5 inch can(4.5 inch tip). Since I blew the piston ring I figured what the hell. Might as well have the engine pulled and rebuilt completely. I plan on runnin 20lbs of boost when I get it back. Before I blew it. At 6lbs of boost I was making 230hp at the wheels. Im shooting for 400hp at 20lbs.

angelplus

Reaction score
98AccrdSdn said:
1998 Ex 4 Dr(5 speed). I recently blew a piston ring. So the car is at Abacus Racing. Im having the block sleeved, head port and polished, 68mm throttle body, Accord Euro Type-R intake manifold, Gude camshaft, Race Engineering low compression pistons, Crower billet rods. The build isnt complete yet. I am having trouble finding titanium springs and retainers. And racing valves for an F23. I have a T3/T4(which I must say I am impressed at how fast the F23 spools the turbo). An HKS SSQBOV, AEM fuel rail, AEM adjustable fuel regulator, Unorthodox SS racing pulleys(crankalternator, and power steering), Drag turbomanifold and downpipe, Walbro 255 lph fuel pump, and a Megan cat-back exhaust 2.5 inch into a 5 inch can(4.5 inch tip). Since I blew the piston ring I figured what the hell. Might as well have the engine pulled and rebuilt completely. I plan on runnin 20lbs of boost when I get it back. Before I blew it. At 6lbs of boost I was making 230hp at the wheels. Im shooting for 400hp at 20lbs.

DROOL.... my accord is so slow.. im thinkin about a 100 shot next summer :-D

acrod99

Reaction score
98AccrdSdn said:
Good luck

clevengercm

Reaction score
I just bought the FMAx turbo manifold from cantaffordaccord on honduh.com Im piecing together a kit, hopefully done before the summer.I will keep you guys posted...I have a AT too..I dont care!!!! If she blows, then she blows! :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back