Forced Induction Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
^^ very true.

let's keep this thread specifically for roll call. anything else you want to talk about just create a new thread

hotaccord243

Reaction score
i got a fully custom kit, with a sc32 precision turbo and intercooler, tial BOV and wastegate, and fully custom piping, manifold. now i am in the process of GE sleeving, GE rods, CP pistons, valves, valve springs, 750+cc injectors, bigger maf sensor, all fully tuned on an aem ems!!! motor should be back within a week or two, and built and tuned this month or early next, so ill keep you guys posted on numbers.....

cdubb77

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
My brother's turbo'd civic pulls pretty good for an auto. He can beat his g/f's eclipse GS-T. Just smash the throttle and it's off, although he still can't beat me. He might have a chance after he gets done w/ his new setup.

Got any pics of your brother's turbo civic? What gen civic is it? Got any pics of your setup?

phat2k2accord

Reaction score
i have an auto tranny and iam plain on doing the fmax kit,pistons,port polish the head (cause gude is to much$$$$) and rebulid the motor while its out..cant wait, as far as NOS i really dont like it, but it is good bang for the buck.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Got any pics of your brother's turbo civic? What gen civic is it? Got any pics of your setup?

TurboMani2.jpg

TurboMani1.jpg

That's all I've got of his setup. His is a 96-98 sedan. T25 turbo pushin 5-10lbs, custom ITB's and intake box, custom exhaust, custom manifold, custom piping, open wastegate dump.

Mine, old ones though.

100_0118.jpg

I had more, guess I deleted them. I need new ones.

angelplus

Reaction score
phat2k2accord said:
i have an auto tranny and iam plain on doing the fmax kit,pistons,port polish the head (cause gude is to much$$$$) and rebulid the motor while its out..cant wait, as far as NOS i really dont like it, but it is good bang for the buck.

lol alright seeing that this was roll call, ya it is nice and is proly the best bang fo your buck. good luck with your stuff.

acrod99

Reaction score
Install complete, but car runs crappy and oil pan leaks. i'll keep you guys updated

acrod99

Reaction score
Guess i should remove myself for now-car's n/a till we figure out the issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back