Full DIY 01-03 JDM civic fog lights install

juicebox00

Reaction score
i didnt do anything but i think its cause i had my ipod charger plugged into my cigarette lighter when i disconnected my battery and reconnected it later...

i've never heard of that messing up stuff but then again idk anyone who's had that exact situation also.

Nismode

Reaction score
One question....I'm gonna have 6k headlamps soon...and I have a heather mist sedan. What do you guys suggest I get for Civic fogs: yellow lens fogs with regular bulbs (for a more yellow output/possible 3k HID setup in the future); or clear lens with regular bulbs (or super/hyperwhite bulbs for a more white/blue output/possible 3k/6k HID setup in the future)?

juicebox00

Reaction score
One question....I'm gonna have 6k headlamps soon...and I have a heather mist sedan. What do you guys suggest I get for Civic fogs: yellow lens fogs with regular bulbs (for a more yellow output/possible 3k HID setup in the future); or clear lens with regular bulbs (or super/hyperwhite bulbs for a more white/blue output/possible 3k/6k HID setup in the future)?

I say get ionized lenses like mine, the look clear with a hint of yellow, but they produce yellow light

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I like the way those civic fogs look Juicebox. Only thing I can't stand about them is that awkward black housing that surrounds them, wish there was a better way to mount them in the airdam. Great DIY though!

juicebox00

Reaction score
or you get nokya 3500k bulbs for $25 or so :)

not as cool though...lol, but you could do that, or get a 2500k-3000k hid kit

I like the way those civic fogs look Juicebox. Only thing I can't stand about them is that awkward black housing that surrounds them, wish there was a better way to mount them in the airdam. Great DIY though!

Thanks, i personally like the black housing in the fogs tho, mainly because it's the only housing that fits properly in the airdam on the 98-00 4dr accord.

Back