DIY SCS Service Connector and SRS Reset

theaccordian

Reaction score
^^^^ R U Sure?^^^^

Then I guess I should spend the money for the dealers evaluation cost and have that sensor taken care of.
It sucks though. If the seatbelts have a lifetime warranty, the warranty should cover evaluations also

Drift is a pretty soild source, he's a meachanic for a honda dealership i think. heres the pm.

"Simply put, if the SRS light is on, the airbags will NOT deploy. You should find out what code its throwing. It may be a sensor that could be replaced.

Once you know the code, or what the SRS unit isnt seeing, it will be easier to figure out what to do.

Nick"

better safe than sorry.

Werbs

Reaction score
i removed my cluster to replace my bulbs with white LED's(which looks very nice btw) and it set off my SRS light! so this is what i made to reset it. it worked fantastic! i just hooked about three feet of a 22 AWG solid wire to a push button that i found at work, and did all the work from sitting up right in the seat while watching the light!
0411081505.jpg

Last edited:

Chunky

Reaction score
Nice! I've been driving around for like 2 years with this light on. Driving me crazy. Not crazy enough to pay $80 though. Just used some speaker wire. Man that just made my day.
:rock:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
thx for the info! was getting annoyed with that lightt!! lol

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i did this following the directions. it blanks twice with my paperclip discounted and then i comes back on. i did it like 3 times same thing over and over agian. why isnt it goin away? any ideas??

Back