Zex Nitrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelplus

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im back in action in the NEW forum!

I just went up to summit, and spent a whopping 620$ on a brand new Zex Nitous System. Boy, did that burn a hole in my wallet SHEESH. Im hooking it up tomorrow, so we will see what goes on. I will take pictures of my trunk, and if you guys have pictures of how you guys mounted your nitrous systems, please feel free to show them here. Thanks a lot guys for all your help. And for all who didn't see the sloppy thread that we talked through its on the old forums lol

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I drilled some holes into the front of my coin tray and mounted my buttons there (pic below)

did the kit come with a full jet kit? if not make sure you get right jets you need

nx2.JPG

HandoEX

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Hey guys, Im back in action in the NEW forum!

I just went up to summit, and spent a whopping 620$ on a brand new Zex Nitous System. Boy, did that burn a hole in my wallet SHEESH. Im hooking it up tomorrow, so we will see what goes on. I will take pictures of my trunk, and if you guys have pictures of how you guys mounted your nitrous systems, please feel free to show them here. Thanks a lot guys for all your help. And for all who didn't see the sloppy thread that we talked through its on the old forums lol
Nice, congrats!!! Wet? Good luck with the install.

angelplus

Reaction score
yeah, its wet, yesturday I got everythign run through my car, lines, fuel lines, all that good junk. NOW today, I have to mount my tank, and do the wiring :)

Wildman, it came with everything I needed. The kit was awesome and the instructions are EXTREMEMLY helpful. came with 6 difference jets, adjustab;le from 55- 65 - 75 hp shots. This has to be the nicest kit/ mod that I have done on my car. The instructors actually make sense, and aren't translated from japanese.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
cool glad to here. i think a lot of people are afraid of nitrous installs because they don't want to screw anything up, but it's really pretty straight-forward.

IMO drilling through the trunk to mount the bottle was the biggest pain in the *** lol

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome, I gotta meet you sometime soon to check it out. You also now have to hang out w/ the rest of us local accord guys. We'll be doing something this weekend for sure.

angelplus

Reaction score
ya, nitrous is all hooked up guys, runnin a 55 shot, changin to 65 tomorrow. ITs amazing. The only trouble I had with installation was gettin through the firewall and bolting up the harness for the tank. < royal pain in the ***. as hangin, Im out in akron all weekend, but I live in Canton, so hook meup with a call - 3307059670 i'll be there whenever you call me bud.

whats the biggest shot anyone has ever put intoa stock engine accord with out any problems?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
define "stock"

i know a guy on honduh runs a 100 shot, but i believe he's upgraded his fuel pump and retarded his timing.

75 is safe... you might be able to go higher but I'd get an air/fuel graph and see where you're at before you try anything about 75shot

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
lol, domestic guys run a lot more than my lil 75 shot.

guy that I get bottles filled from in WI runs a 400 shot on his camaro... so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back