Zex Nitrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelplus

Reaction score
ok sketch... whatever you say man.

anyways, i put a 75 shot in today, now i get a maintence required and it flashes for awhile when i start my car, then it turns off and its fine. Any Idea of what could cause this to happen?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hey man, im not hatin, and i really doubt youre gonna blow anything up......ive actually been thinking of nitrous lately, i thinks its awesome you got it hooked up and ****.....tho if i do get it, id get like a 65 shot or something.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
angelplus said:
ok sketch... whatever you say man.

anyways, i put a 75 shot in today, now i get a maintence required and it flashes for awhile when i start my car, then it turns off and its fine. Any Idea of what could cause this to happen?

yeah, last time you got your oil changed they didn't reset your maintenance light, so your car thinks your due for an oil change.

turn the car onto to "acc", and hold the trip reset button, then turn the car off, and hold the reset button till it goes out. pretty sure that's how it goes, it says how in your manual if for some reason I remember wrong and that doesn't work

angelplus

Reaction score
sweetness... yeah, i change my oil, so i do everythign to my car, thanks for the update on that for future reference.

next, i saw this SWEET pimped out black accord at borders up at the strip. I dont know if anyone is from around the area but it was a big guy around the age of 35 - 40 so if you're on this site, let me know, becuase i was really digging the blacked out head lights.

now, i think i bent my rim on the highway when i had to dodge something off of a truck and there was probably a 1ft x 1ft x 1ft deep hole and my left front wheel went straight into it. does anyone happen to know what is causeing this bumpy ride? Im guessing i bent my rim, but who knows, could be my alignment. let me know thanks

sketch - i understand man, nitrous is great man, get it. i just get sensitive around people who say stuff like that or whatever lol maybe i read it wrong, but lemme know in the future if it happens again ;) sorry bout that

HandoEX

Reaction score
v-tec 4 life said:
what kind of E.T could i expect with a 55 shot on a stock 6th gen 4 door
I run a 55 shot in my 98 EX sedan I4 and run 15.6 with 90mph traps with a few bolt on mods (i/h/e).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back