Skid Plate

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Most definately would have to be a bolted on piece.

Jordan, any access to a metal shop that could work up some type of direct fit as a template?

I guess you could start off with some cardboard or something to get a workable mock-up that can be modified as needed.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I say if this is made we should do a group buy. I'm sure a lot of people would buy it. Especially those dumped and those who live in notorious cities for aweful roads.....damn new york

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

AustinJohnsen

Reaction score
picture.php
not my car

just a small plate that covers the pan is all u need it will save money and does not get in the way....

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I say if this is made we should do a group buy. I'm sure a lot of people would buy it. Especially those dumped and those who live in notorious cities for aweful roads.....damn new york

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

That is fine with me. I'll see if I can work up a deal once I get the first made.

David_Van

Reaction score
That's a pretty weird but somewhat good idea to get some street signs! I actually have like 9 signs haha.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I've actually measured and sketched some designs on cad a little while ago but abandoned the idea, but now that you guys are actually interested, ill dig through my old files and post it up if you guys really wanna try and make this work? Just lmk! I also have a guy willing to help me with the machining too.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I've actually measured and sketched some designs on cad a little while ago but abandoned the idea, but now that you guys are actually interested, ill dig through my old files and post it up if you guys really wanna try and make this work? Just lmk! I also have a guy willing to help me with the machining too.

Nice. In for update.

Back