Wheel Fitment Thread

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Oh i didn't see it was 255 I thought it was 225 lol. Uhhhh. Well you can try test fitting them. I'm not sure about the 255 width

Jdmj30a1

Reaction score
Yup were gonna try them out this weekend. Hopefully the rpf1s clear his calipers

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a camber kit soon and I was just wondering what degrees I should do to have a nice stance. I have XXR 521 18x10 +25 225/40 all around with a nice deep lip. I'm really new to this camber stuff and I'm not really sure what degrees I should go to get it to sit like this

DPP_0175cib.jpg

DPP_0091cib-1.jpg

White6GAV6

Reaction score
We can move the discussion here.

Depending on how low you are, you could get away with natural camber all around, but you would have to be really low and have to pull a lot. I had -3.5 front and -4.5 rear naturally. However, -4 front and rear or -4 front -5 rear would do the trick. For the rear I would definitely suggest Wicked Tuning, and the front your best bet would be Ingalls probably. You will have to cut your strut towers with the Ingalls on, unless you don't mind your Upper control arms sitting on the strut tower.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
^^

Wicked Tuning is the best for a rear camber kit IMO. SPC is pretty good for the front. If you want to go as low as Brent or lower, you'll need to cut a hole in your strut towers for the control arms not to smack constantly. Also Sleeper Cell on here makes a kit for the rear that is supposed to be high quality. Basically you'll get out whatever you put into it. Go cheap and you'll get cheap results. Good luck

phi1542

Reaction score
We can move the discussion here.

Depending on how low you are, you could get away with natural camber all around, but you would have to be really low and have to pull a lot. I had -3.5 front and -4.5 rear naturally. However, -4 front and rear or -4 front -5 rear would do the trick. For the rear I would definitely suggest Wicked Tuning, and the front your best bet would be Ingalls probably. You will have to cut your strut towers with the Ingalls on, unless you don't mind your Upper control arms sitting on the strut tower.

Yeah I was thinking Wicked Tuning for the rear and Ingalls in the front. How can I get the strut tower cut? Do you have a picture of what that would look like?

^^

Wicked Tuning is the best for a rear camber kit IMO. SPC is pretty good for the front. If you want to go as low as Brent or lower, you'll need to cut a hole in your strut towers for the control arms not to smack constantly. Also Sleeper Cell on here makes a kit for the rear that is supposed to be high quality. Basically you'll get out whatever you put into it. Go cheap and you'll get cheap results. Good luck

SPC? Can you link me to that? I cant find them on google. If i dont cut a hole will it damage it? and Yeah I talked to him a while back and he showed me but it was like 200 or 300 i think? I think wicked will do the trick

Jordan_H

Reaction score
You don't need to cut them but it's highly recommendes and you'll end up cutting them after a day of listening to it smack against it constantly

Back