Aftermarket Instrument Cluster

Betourne

Reaction score
So.....I'm probably just wasting my time with this but I'm looking for an aftermarket Instrument Cluster for my accord. Ive been looking online and offline for a few months now and all there seems to be is the led kits, not saying there is anything wrong with them i guess i just want to know if that really is the only option.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
stack cluster, or other aftermarket clusters...no ones really done one yet though, but i know someone whos going to :hide: you still have to figure out how to wire it up and everything as well.

other than that, no, theres nothing that can just swap right in.​

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
S2000 AP1 Cluster :) But you will need the AEM Series 2

That is currently my long term project... lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There are no good plug and play replacements, you have to do the above or give the stock cluster a make over.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Is a prelude cluster a direct swap? I seen it done, I don't know if was plug and play. Not that is aftermarket, but different.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Is a prelude cluster a direct swap? I seen it done, I don't know if was plug and play. Not that is aftermarket, but different.

i remember that guy...he had that h22 dep sedan, right? i think i remember him saying he had to do the wiring and stuff for the plugs.​

Back