Wheel Fitment Thread

SykVSyx

Reaction score
My pleasure, i want to go a little lower so when ii get a chance im going to get the fenders/quaters professionally rolled, just hope the paint dosnt get to messed up.

Maybe some 5mm spacers front and rear too.

Also thinking about different colors to go with

Ah ok, a little more poke, huh? You want major contrast or something that goes with well with the SSM?

Thankz guys I call and they told me that they are universal and that they will fit. the wheels are xxr527.

Okay, well at least you won't have a fitment issue.

99COUPE

Reaction score
hey guys im new to the whole import thing all my family is into hondas and i was wondering i wanna get some new wheels maybe 18s i just want my car to be really clean i wanna go bronze wheels with maybe just maybe a polished lip i dont really understand the whole offset and all that and the tire strech i dont even know how much my car is lowered ill try to post a pic in a few minutes

SykVSyx

Reaction score
hey guys im new to the whole import thing all my family is into hondas and i was wondering i wanna get some new wheels maybe 18s i just want my car to be really clean i wanna go bronze wheels with maybe just maybe a polished lip i dont really understand the whole offset and all that and the tire strech i dont even know how much my car is lowered ill try to post a pic in a few minutes

Read through this thread, there are explanations about offset, etc.

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score

Hey! Thanks for not making a thread! You came to the right place:beer2:

As he^ said do some reading on this forum when you get a chance and try to get a better feel for our chassis and what people like to do with it.
Also, make sure to utilize the "search" tab when you want to find something.

Back