Wheel Fitment Thread

simon_y

Reaction score
oh man, that looks pretty good. lol.

Right now I'm debating on LM's or Battles. Hmmm...

For the Battles, I'm thinking something around 17x9, et30 offset. That should sit pretty flush.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
already rolled so thats not an issue. will it look good though? I'm lookin for knida flush without running super stretched tires.

F350spyder

Reaction score
IcyAccord

whjyna.jpg
^^Def sexy.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
wat size tires u plan on running how low are u and dont u think 16s are a lil small?
I'm trying to fit the widest tires I can on the car. I've been told 245's will fit on our cars with the right wheel specs but I can't fins what those wheels specs are. I have 16's now and love the way they look on the car. I also like to run a slightly beefier side wall since I have to drive on ****ty pot hole covered back roads alot of the time, don't wanna have to worry about bending rims.

I replied to you on V6P.

I saw thanks for the info. replied back.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
i have tried to search but this is kinda a my ride only question so sorry if this has been stated before

2000 DX dont know the brand of springs but i am 24" to lip of fender

i am trying to stuff 18"/8" under my ride.. tire rack states 215/40/18 and i want to make sure that there will be NO stretch in the tire.. and also how badly i will rub.. the previous ovner fut the rear fenter lip off so i cant roll them and the front is stock.. i dont rub at all right now running 17" rims but i dont know my tire size right now i will edit later

hopefully someone can help me with the numbers and maybe someone has a pic of the same or close setup!

thanx!

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
i have tried to search but this is kinda a my ride only question so sorry if this has been stated before

2000 DX dont know the brand of springs but i am 24" to lip of fender

i am trying to stuff 18"/8" under my ride.. tire rack states 215/40/18 and i want to make sure that there will be NO stretch in the tire.. and also how badly i will rub.. the previous ovner fut the rear fenter lip off so i cant roll them and the front is stock.. i dont rub at all right now running 17" rims but i dont know my tire size right now i will edit later

hopefully someone can help me with the numbers and maybe someone has a pic of the same or close setup!

thanx!

Well first off 215 is about 8.5 inches wide so you shouldn't have to worry about stretch. Second, if you are running springs then more than likely you aren't slammed so therefore 18's will be ok. I wouldn't think there tire would be tucking and it would rub; especially if you are going with a 40 series tire. Hope this helped!

Back