Wheel Fitment Thread

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
If the wheels have a lip/dish, then 18's would be best. If not, then 17's.

And don't worry about scraping.. you'll get used to it after a while haha.

no....I won't. I used to scrape all the time before I raised the car up. its not the actual scraping that bothers me at all its the fact that I have a custom made turbo downpipe that I don't wanna have to replace every two months like I had to when I used to be slammed.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
x5carl3tMurd3rx said:
no....I won't. I used to scrape all the time before I raised the car up. its not the actual scraping that bothers me at all its the fact that I have a custom made turbo downpipe that I don't wanna have to replace every two months like I had to when I used to be slammed.

Function>form when you're boosted. IMO

sabSquishy

Reaction score
My friend got off his wheels cause he got into an accident and I'm thinking of putting them on. The fronts are 18x8 and the rears 18x9. Both +45. All wheels are running 245/40 tires. My rears aren't rolled but cut (Stupid shop which won't be named) and the bumper tab is shaved but not relocated. Front camber is at. 5 degrees and 1.5 degrees rear.

I'm on FF2s with currently half a finger front and rear. It's a coupe. WILL IT FIT?!?

/noob.

Last edited:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
It'll fit, but it depends on how much camber you wanna run. IF you have a camber kit, you can set it to around -2 and those 18x9 + 45 should fit really nice on a coupe. You won't have to worry about hitting the strut with the rim because you wont be running -3+ camber.

Those tires MIGHT be a problem for the rear though... But the only way to really know is to try them on. The fronts will fit perfectly fine and that 245 will probably fit on there too and make it look pretty flush.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
alex i need your help. i haz a secret mod and i wanna know if i'm good to go with my current specs. :lawl: 18x8.5 30 offset. i haz -3 or more all around atm and i am tucked on my stock wheels.

TURBOG23

Reaction score
So +45 on a 9 wide wont hit the strut? I thought you would have to run spacers on the rear for sure to make this work.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
alex i need your help. i haz a secret mod and i wanna know if i'm good to go with my current specs. :lawl: 18x8.5 30 offset. i haz -3 or more all around atm and i am tucked on my stock wheels.

easy smeazy. Might need a slight fender roll in the rear and sahve/cut/relocated bumper tab.

So +45 on a 9 wide wont hit the strut? I thought you would have to run spacers on the rear for sure to make this work.

It really depends on how much camber you want to run and how low you want to be.

If you're dropped about 3 inches then your rear camber will be at -3, and those current specs on the rear will rub the strut UNLESS:

1) you get a camber kit and fix some camber if you want. Since the offset is pretty high, you won't have to worry about too much poke either. It's all about trial and error.

2) Spacers

A member on here(NASOHC) is running a 18x8.5 +51 with a 245/40 tire and he's dropped about 2.5 inches running like -1ish camber and he's fine i believe.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
damn 18x9 with high offset might be sunken in depending on the drop for sure maybe 10 or 15 mm spacers if you really want flush :lolhitting:

Back