uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Back on subject, when I give positive rep to somebody, what exactly do I write in that little box?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
A summary of why you're giving them rep .. Like .. great advice .. Or good thread .. Thanks for the help .. Etc ..

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Feels a bit awkward to bring this back, but I am having trouble repping members. I just noticed this today, when I wanted to rep a member. I have been able to rep members until I found out today that I can't... (The last time I repped someone was 13 days ago.)

As I am now, I use PC on 6GA most of the time. My PC works fine, which is updated in every aspect of it. Not infected. Nada.

how do you give it though, i inderstand how you can earn it but not how you can give it??? does that make sence????????
The scale symbol next to the post#.

Back on subject, when I give positive rep to somebody, what exactly do I write in that little box?
A summary of why you're giving them rep .. Like .. great advice .. Or good thread .. Thanks for the help .. Etc ..
 ↑
 ↑
I simply cannot do that... When I click the scale symbol, the little box appears, but it only shows "Reputation" and "Add to Reputation:" That's it... Within the little box, It should give me a choice of "I approve" / "I disapprove" w/ "Your comments on this post:", but it doesn't show those options nor jumps to the reputation page for those options...

Well, I gave it up and decided to use my smart phone. I was able to go into the last phase until I submit the rep point, but it didn't show me the confirmation. ← (Something like it should say: "Let's hope that the person rep you back in the future." or something like that.) So, I'm not even sure, if I was able to rep the member after all... @ Chris, did you get it?

Does anyone have problem repping members using PCs like me?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hmm should be that you just click on the scale symbol, a dialogue box comes with the option to select approve/disapprove post, and a blank space to say why. Then you click Add to Reputation. Then you should get another dialogue box saying "Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn."

I did get yours btw, so it went through.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Hmm should be that you just click on the scale symbol, a dialogue box comes with the option to select approve/disapprove post, and a blank space to say why. Then you click Add to Reputation. Then you should get another dialogue box saying "Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn."

I did get yours btw, so it went through.
Yeah, that's what it should be. But the dialogue box isn't fully displaying those options.. It only shows the tittle of the box, which it only says "Reputation" and "Add to Reputation:"

So weird.. Well, the whole site works fine but this so, I guess I'll rep ppl w/ my phone for now. I wonder who else has the same problem tho.

Back