NYC pothole broke my knuckle! please help

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
^ lol.. yea it makes want to move to FL.. ok so it doesnt matter right? but the thing is that i did change it but i noticed when i pressed on the brake it was pulsating.. mind you its non-ABS. so i did the normal routine i was pumping the brake to give it pressure to make sure it was just that. but the problem still occured. I checked the fluids and nothing. When i checked the brakes out, i notice my idiot friend didnt put on my slotted rotors. he just left the ones that he got from the junk yard. so when he went to change it out, he told me they didnt fit cause the spindle he got was ABS when my car is non ABS. I find this out when im at work. So he was telling a bearing needs to be compressed in order to have it fit. I guess i will just have to check it again when i get out from work. But any input is still helpful. thanks guys

MikeyMike

Reaction score
welcome to new yorkk cityyyyy welcome to new york cityyyyyyyyy

abs system runs off the sensor ring on the axle and a sensor

acedomain

Reaction score
Damn I got sum if u want it no charge for u homie its non abs btw ...and i think ur friend is dumb a$$ *^&%

Last edited:

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
Lmao! Thanks fellas ace ima hit you up.. Yea I thought so.. He is an idiot I just couldn't find a place where I can take where they wouldn't charge me an arm and a leg for it

acedomain

Reaction score
dude bring it to me ill change it for u ....did my car in the summer last year ...my spindle was bent when i slid on ice last winter and hit a guard rail ....only thing is i wont be able to change rotor if the little screws that help u take them off give me problems but their is a shop around the corner that let me take the spindle and remove it for u ...they dont charge much....

Back