Reaction score
New Photos

DSC_7111 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr
DSC_7110 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr
DSC_7112 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr
DSC_7113 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr
DSC_7114 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr
DSC_7115 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

looks like the suspension or drive train has been modified in some way. now to figure out what it is. I got the service records for this car from the dealership but there's nothing about it in there
DSC_7116 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

hard to tell in the photo but the Raven paint is a metallic pearl. The metallic flake normally looks blue but sometimes you can see reds, purples, and yellows. now to get paint correction and sealer
DSC_7117 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

that massive rear leg room for all those kids i have...
DSC_7118 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

my new steering wheel chillin in the back seat
DSC_7119 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

DSC_7120 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

Installed the 86speed V2 hood struts
DSC_7127 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

These red covers came with the car. I think they're made by Nameless Performance
DSC_7128 as Smart Object-1 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

Black leather/ red stitching cluster hood, speaker covers, knee pads, and one piece dash panel parts have been ordered from redline goods sense they're currently doing an additional 20% for BRZ Parts
(parts like this)
1105vbk-r_02_596x596.jpg

also have rexspeed blue tinted polarized convex replacement side mirror glass and weathertech digital fit mats on order

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
looks like the suspension or drive train has been modified in some way. now to figure out what it is. I got the service records for this car from the dealership but there's nothing about it in there

mine has that sticker too. i don't know what caused the change, but i never looked into it either :lawl: and those rexpeed mirrors are great, loved mine ever since i put them on.

kn0x47

Reaction score
mine has that sticker too. i don't know what caused the change, but i never looked into it either :lawl: and those rexpeed mirrors are great, loved mine ever since i put them on.

weird. maybe subaru realized the published numbers were wrong and put those stickers on so they won't be liable

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hmm, which car shall I take today.

Didn't know the doors were pillarless, nice.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Hmm, which car shall I take today.

Didn't know the doors were pillarless, nice.

haha. pillarless looks nice but it's a bit of a pain. even at stock height i already have to "fall" into the seat to get in. On the accord i grab the door frame above the window to make it easier to get in and i cant do that with this car. also, having to tell your passenger now to push or pull on the glass to open and close the door gets old. otherwise, you end up bending the window tracks and the windows won't seal against the rubber correctly when the door is closed. I had constant wind noise in the outback because of that.

Car looks awesome I cant wait to see the progress. I really like the interior on those cars.

thanks man

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i push on the piece of black trim at the top of the door when i'm closing it from outside the car. this way i don't put any finger prints on the paint or glass haha. i've also had to literally roll out of the car a couple times :lawl: it's definitely interesting getting in and out of, but just wait until you lower it haha.

kn0x47

Reaction score
New steering wheel installed. The red part is a lot darker. The flash made it bright.

Xb led fogs are partially in. The whole fog kit will arrive tomorrow

f411819e8e407b83f096c2809eb6e9d3.jpg
caa0b2936a0ffe94f886dc9d807dee2c.jpg
631d009499f67394e609148b189a0737.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

kn0x47

Reaction score
Been MIA a bit cause i've been working on the new toy. Air ride and OEM audio plus sound system is in. Still need to install the five:ad side skirts and a few interior goodies. More stuff on the way

I had my car in the car corral at the Honda Indy race yesterday
2017-04-23_07-58-43 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

Back