Modding RSX decklid spoiler

KnightRyder

Reaction score
there were cameras in the complex but they're all near the entrances of the stores/restaurants/theater, none in the actual parking lots and my car was smack dab in the middle of the largest parking lot. no usable footage.

im over this thing. moving on.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Ahh. Finally found the thread about the RSX spoiler on a coupe.

I thought some one has / had it on a coupe, but I didn't realize it was you. And I was shocked to know how it turned out... Well, I'm sure those fuck heads are already suffering their bad karma by now.

I've been contemplating on choosing a right deck lid spoiler for years, and I always thought that the 8th gen Civic's could work out. Good to know that it won't, beforehand.

(I'm also thinking about the 3rd gen M45's, 3rd gen Avalon's, or 2nd gen Audi A4's but I still haven't had a chance to compare those trunk's dimension with my coupe yet. Most likely they're too wide, I suppose. A4's might work, but idk..)

Anyways, knowing that there is a detailed guideline right here from you, I'm almost positive that I'll be going with the RSX's, when the time comes.

Well, I must apologize you first, if I ever reawakened your negative memories about this, but this thread is & is going to help me a lot, and I really do appreciate your hard effort.

Repped you.

Back