Ebony Woodgrain Steering Wheels

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Muhib(Raul) got a nice dash kit, not sure where he got his from, but they also may have what your looking for.

If you are set on getting your fancy smancy kit made, then power to you. I'll stay out of it.

:lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I hear you, my silver CF kit is a sticker kit that needs replacing....they are just not a good look.

Mikey

Reaction score
Stickers peel off or can be peeled off. The AC piece is stick-on but it's a real thin plastic material. It could, essentially, be peeled off but you'd really have to dig at it first.

If I got the other pieces hydrographed, I'd just remove the whole AC piece and either dip the OEM grey one or leave the brown wood one on and dip the whole thing.

Im trying to think what other pieces to do as well. I thought about maybe the cluster trim and maybe the rear cupholders.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If you can get a near match the dash cluster piece would be a good one to do.

I didn't know Coupes had the cupholders, in the rear as well, nice.

Pretty much any of the plastic pieces can be done in the door/dash/foot well areas.

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
It's in pretty decent shape. The leather at the "9 &3" or "10 & 2" positions, where the leather meets the woodgrain, is kinda worn but othrwiseOH LOOK PIKTARS!!

Untitled-3.jpg

imagejpeg952_2.jpg

imagejpeg952.jpg

How much again?

Back