Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Pewter

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ActNow

Reaction score
WTF ^^^^^^^^^:thinking:
someone needs to get rid of these spammers!
Anyway definitely black!

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
my vote was for pewter/gray due to the colors of the accents and stuff...just think they would go with the pewter better but white or black could look good to...

xtinaccord

Reaction score
of all the colors that i would paint my car, i'd have to choose among the white, black, and pewter. all of them can make ur car really clean. white looks classy. black looks badass. and pewter is different! i think i'd go for the pewter because it's unique from the other accords and most other cars on the road. and i agree with i4cg5, it blends in with dirt a lot better so you wont have to be so anal keeping it clean all the time. you could go to a car show with so much dirt on ur car, and ur car will still look good, haha :) my car is white and it's a pain keeping it clean all the time; same goes for the black cars.

NASOHC

Reaction score
I appreciate your votes and comments thus far everyone... after looking over some grey/pewter tones, I've come to consider a metallic Titan Grey from an 06 Porsche. It's looking like that or black. Thanks everyone and keep your suggestions coming.

BTW: Do we really need Reply #14???

Last edited:

xtinaccord

Reaction score
I appreciate your votes and comments thus far everyone... after looking over some grey/pewter tones, I've come to consider a metallic Titan Grey from an 06 Porsche. It's looking like that or black. Thanks everyone and keep your suggestions coming.

i checked out the color. very nice choice. i'd go for it ^^

BTW: Do we really need Reply #14???

that spam reply has been removed. mine is reply #14 now ><

Itchthus

Reaction score
white looks classy. black looks badass. and pewter is different!

You sure hit the spot when I read that! This is totally true. I can guarantee that you'll have an EASY job of making the pewter look clean, since the black is such a pain to take care of.. I'm kind of regretting getting my car painted black. But if I get my car painted professionally that's NOT Earl Schieb, I'll probably get a pewter / dark metallic grey (i.e. Lexus cars).

Back