Votes: 36 56.3%
  • Type-R

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • No lip

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

PROJECT H

Reaction score
might as well cover all the lips (hopefully) pics are not mine.... just pics i had on my comp from a long time ago. these are all for the cg sedans:

type r:
DSC00594-1.jpg

mugen:
675484_242_full.jpg

no lip (slammed):
_MG_6252.jpg

JP?:
jpaccordkit.jpg

Wings West:
prototype003.jpg

Xenon:
fb546e5c.jpg

and finally....

OEM Coupe:
CIMG0594.jpg

CIMG0603.jpg

im pretty sure theres a couple others, ghetto home depot lip and etc... but thats all i can find for now..

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
No lip. First, if your car isn't going to be lowered, it will be ugly. Second, since you have a sedan and actually have choices, it makes no sence to go with either of those lips.

redEYEjedi

Reaction score
This is random, but maybe someone might help me and help someone else in the similar situation.

I just purchased the "ebay mugen style" lip for my coupe. The quality is whatever, but I wanted to improve it a little by adding the black rubber lining you find on OEM lip kits. I have the rear lip and at the top of the lip there is a rubbery lining all across the whole lip. Hopefully this makes sense but it would help a lot of people here to make their lips fit better and have a cleaner look too. Just a thought. Suggestions?

indowanksta88

Reaction score
No lip. First, if your car isn't going to be lowered, it will be ugly. Second, since you have a sedan and actually have choices, it makes no sence to go with either of those lips.

word, if ur not going to get a drop, it is going to be ugly as hell, but that is just my opinion. and if u are sure on not getting a drop at all, then i say atleast geet a wings west kit, haha it will still look ugly with no drop, but not as bad

nexTOme

Reaction score
first, who voted and bumped this thread.....:eh:

then, someone posts in here so it gets bumped again :squintrun:

Back