Project Interior Finally Finished

Levi

Reaction score
looks good bro, to make it look even better is maybe if u would paint the oem grey to a darker grey

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
looks nice but i gotta agree wit every1 else...i plan on doing mines in the spring too, what kind of paint did u used?? i did my girlfriend celica, some of the paint did not hold up so well on the plastic... the paint on my dashboard got slightly sticky and became a lint and dust collector because from the hot sunrays beaming through the glass. anytips?

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
looks good man personally not feeling the honda eblem but looks good I'm working on my interior right now black swade and then some parts painted gloss black that I had swaded but its super hard to do it on crazy curves like door handles lol

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
like people have said, looks like you did a real quality job. color combo could use some help IMO.

but could you tell us all the steps you did? because it came out real smooth and even it looks like. :thumbsup:

eDub

Reaction score
Thanks for you guys opinions. I started out doing the black theme but soon stop because blue and gray was my favorite color. Despite the fact that i am done i still have the urge to redo it in black and you guys are throw fuel on the fire to do it black!lol i will soon post the sprays cans i used and the pic's of them so you guys can see what i used to get the job done on this thread.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
It's nice to see someone who can take constructive criticism, and not freak out when people aren't feeling it. :thumbsup:

Back