Project Interior Finally Finished

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Uh yeah I wouldn't be caught dead in your car. That color scheme has NO complementation and clashes wayyy too much with one another. On a side note, I'd remove those "gills" too.

I'll just give you props for execution. See JM's post above. ^

LoveLee

Reaction score
as long as you like it man, dont care what others say. if u want to redo it in black thats ur choice, but dont do it because we say we dont like it.

Raymond

Reaction score
Good idea, good execution, bad color choice. You really did do a nice job on it, the paint looks very smooth and even - quality work. It's just the color scheme it too bright for my tastes, and doesn't match anything on the car. Props for not getting upset either, but if you redo it in black, definitley post pictures!

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Eh screw what they say. If those colors are what make you happy, then go with it. I'm a blue man myself, so I see the attraction. Gotta go with them on the Honda emblem on the glove box though. Other than that, great job. Quick question though, any close up shots? I'd love to see what direction you went with in terms of smooth vs texture.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
lol, blue is my favorite color too.....but I wouldn't paint my interior blue.

Vehicle interiors should complement the exterior. If you car was that color blue on the outside, it would look better IMO.

I guess I just like to make my interior look like it came from the factory that way.

AngusTEx

Reaction score
lol, blue is my favorite color too.....but I wouldn't paint my interior blue.

Vehicle interiors should complement the exterior. If you car was that color blue on the outside, it would look better IMO.

I guess I just like to make my interior look like it came from the factory that way.
Fukin werd. Blue is one of my favs, but I wouldn't want to make my interior a mini smurf-ville with random blue handles on the ceiling and random blue panels here and there. :rice: :fail:

"Don't listen to what they say." Rrrright, in response to the OP that's asking for opinions and feedback.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the execution looks awesome bro :thumbsup:

i dun mind the color, but pls get rid of the blue H emblem on the dash ;)

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
looks like u did a real top notch job on ur interior....the cars are eh...but damn the work is really really clean....:thumbsup: for a great job

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Cyclonus.... you got some learning to do bro. :coffee:

this isn't H-T or even V6P.... you can give constructive criticism without calling him out or trying to flame him.

trust meh, i know how to flame with the best of them :hihi: especially if they are pretending to be a girl :hide:

Back