Project Interior Finally Finished

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
My opinion, use to having "fiberglass" interior.

1. Should of painted it a color close to your exterior color.

2. If your choosing blue as like now, paint the vinyl parts silver to match exterior of the car.

3. Need get seats done and roof when redoing interior colors or leave it stock.

You did good work on it and yes it was worth the try. I just hate to see things like that in person because its called "half ash". Please remove the fender gills.

eDub

Reaction score
:)Wat It Do Folks! Thanks For You Guys Input And Opinions! I Got the pic's of the paints used to get the job done.

DSC01550.jpg

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01552.jpg

For Glossy Clear Coat
DSC01551.jpg

For Flat Clear Coat (Ex. Dash Board)
DSC01549.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'm not feeling the fender gills either. They came on a Buick.........lets try to leave them there.

badboyx9

Reaction score
hey man it looks nice......i like it......i did the same sort of thing to mine but it was black and tan themed

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Cyclonus.... you got some learning to do bro. :coffee:
this isn't H-T or even V6P.... you can give constructive criticism without calling him out or trying to flame him.
It's ok. I'm from neither. :)
Usually I do give constructive criticism without flaming, but this thread kinda blew a fuse. :hihi:

eDub, I'll have to give you props again for taking the opinions and criticisms in stride as well as pristine execution on the finish. It really does look meticulously detailed.

I take it for the dash, you used the primer, then adhesion promoter spray, paint, then the flat clear coat...? Any prior sanding?

Back